Born: Sep 17, 1966 (age 51) · Lonoke, AR
Height: 5′ 3″ (1.59 m)
Spouse: Steven Mark McFadden (m. 2001) · Stephen Jones (m. 1991 – 1999)
Children: Preston Jones (Son) · Stephen Jones (Son)
Movies: The Hunting of the President · The Clinton Chronicles
Siblings: Charlotte Corbin Brown (Sister) · Lydia Corbin Cathey (Sister)Highlights
- 1991: Paula Jones married Stephen Jones on December 01, 1991; their marriage lasted 8 years till June 01, 1999.
- 1994: Jones filed a sexual harassment suit against Clinton on May 6, 1994, two days before the three-year statute of limitations, and sought $750,000 in damages.
- 1997: In December 1997, Jones reduced the damages sought in her suit against Clinton to $525,000 and agreed to remove Clinton’s co-defendant and former bodyguard, Danny Ferguson, from the suit.
- 1998: On April 2, 1998, before the case could reach trial, Judge Wright granted President Clinton’s motion for dismissal, ruling that Jones could not show that she had suffered any damages.
- 1999: The Paula Jones case precipitated Clinton’s impeachment in the House of Representatives and the subsequent acquittal by the Senate on February 12, 1999.
- 1999: In April 1999, Judge Wright found Clinton in civil contempt of court for misleading testimony in the Jones case.