Born: Jul 19, 1860 · Fall River, MA
Died: Jun 01, 1927 · Fall River, MA
Height: 5′ 4″ (1.63 m)
Buried: Oak Grove Cemetery
Parents: Sarah Anthony Borden (Mother) · Andrew Jackson Borden (Father)
Siblings: Emma Borden (Sister)Highlights
- 1893: The inquest testimony, the basis for the modern debate regarding her guilt or innocence, was later ruled inadmissible at her trial in June 1893.
- 1893: Lizzie’s trial took place in New Bedford starting on June 5, 1893.
- 1927: Lizzie Borden died on June 01, 1927 in Fall River, United States.
Lived: Feb 28, 1906 – Jun 20, 1947 (age 41)
Height: 5′ 10″ (1.78 m)
Spouse: Esta Krakower (m. 1929 – 1946)
Children: Millicent Siegel (Daughter) · Barbara Siegel (Daughter)
Related movies: Bugsy
Buried: Hollywood Forever CemeteryHighlights
- 1929: On January 28, 1929, Siegel married Esta Krakower, his childhood sweetheart.
- 1935: In 1935, Siegel assisted in Luciano’s alliance with Dutch Schultz and killed rival loan sharks Louis “Pretty” Amberg and Joseph Amberg.
- 1939: On November 22, 1939, Siegel, Whitey Krakower, Frankie Carbo and Albert Tannenbaum killed Harry “Big Greenie” Greenberg outside his apartment.
- 1945: Siegel wanted to be a legitimate businessman, and in 1945, he saw an opportunity with William R. Wilkerson’s Flamingo Hotel.
- 1946: In May 1946, Siegel decided the agreement with Wilkerson had to be altered to give him control of the Flamingo.
- 1947: Three months later, on June 20, 1947, Siegel was shot dead at the Beverly Hills home of his girlfriend, Virginia Hill.
Release date: Jun 20, 1975 (United States)
Director: Steven Spielberg
Gross revenue: $470.70 million USD
Screenwriters: Peter Benchley · Carl Gottlieb
Sequel: Jaws 2
Music by: John Williams