Lived: May 24, 1819 – Jan 22, 1901 (age 81)
Height: 5′ 0″ (1.52 m)
Spouse: Albert, Prince Consort (m. 1840 – 1861)
Children: Edward VII (Son) · Victoria, Princess Royal (Daughter) · Princess Alice of the United Kingdom (Daughter) · Princess Beatrice of the United Kingdom (Daughter) · Alfred, Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
Parents: Prince Edward, Duke of Kent and Strathearn (Father) · Princess Victoria of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld (Mother)
Movies: Queen Victoria’s Last Visit to IrelandHighlights
- 1819: The Duke and Duchess of Kent’s only child, Victoria was born at 4.15 a.m. on 24 May 1819 at Kensington Palace in London.
- 1830: In 1830, the Duchess of Kent and Conroy took Victoria across the centre of England to visit the Malvern Hills, stopping at towns and great country houses along the way.
- 1835: At Ramsgate in October 1835, Victoria contracted a severe fever, which Conroy initially dismissed as a childish pretence.
- 1840: During Victoria’s first pregnancy in 1840, in the first few months of the marriage, 18-year-old Edward Oxford attempted to assassinate her while she was riding in a carriage with Prince Albert on her way to visit her mother.
- 1847: She did undertake her official government duties, yet chose to remain secluded in her royal residences—Windsor Castle, Osborne House, and the private estate in Scotland that she and Albert had acquired in 1847, Balmoral Castle.
- 1888: Victoria’s eldest daughter became Empress consort of Germany in 1888, but she was widowed within the year, and Victoria’s grandchild Wilhelm became German Emperor as Wilhelm II.
- 1901: She died on Tuesday, 22 January 1901, at half past six in the evening, at the age of 81.
Start date: 1971
End date: 1973
Born: May 22, 1942 (age 74) · Evergreen Park, IL Height: 5′ 9″ (1.75 m)
Movies: The Net
Siblings: David Kaczynski (Brother)
Education: Harvard University · University of MichiganHighlights
- 1942: Kaczynski was born on May 22, 1942, in Evergreen Park, Illinois, to second-generation Polish Americans, Wanda (née Dombek) and Theodore Richard Kaczynski.
- 1971: In 1971, he moved to a remote cabin without electricity or running water, in Lincoln, Montana, where he lived as a recluse while learning survival skills in an attempt to become self-sufficient.
- 1994: In 1994, Burson-Marsteller executive Thomas J. Mosser was killed by a mail bomb sent to his North Caldwell, New Jersey home.
- 1996: In 1996, a docudrama was produced titled Unabomber: The True Story, featuring actors Dean Stockwell as Ben Jeffries, Robert Hays as David Kaczynski and Tobin Bell as Ted Kaczynski.
- 1996: Kaczynski’s brother, David—who would play a vital role in Kaczynski’s capture by alerting federal authorities to the prospect of his brother’s being involved in the Unabomber cases—sought out and became friends with Wright after Kaczynski was detained in 1996.
- 1996: In 1996 the Evergreen Park Community High School District No. 231 was also placed on lockdown while FBI agents searched Kaczynski’s school records.
- 1996: In February 1996, Bisceglie provided a copy of the 1971 essay written by Ted Kaczynski to the FBI.